Associate Certified Entomologist (ACE)
The Entomological Society of America, long the industry leader in certification through its Board Certified Entomologist (BCE) program, also offers a certification option geared specifically toward the pest management industry. People become ACEs for a variety of reasons, but one thing is clear – the ACE program has become the benchmark for professionalism in the pest management industry.
DC Scientific has an Associated Certified Entomologist on staff; here’s what that means for our customers:
- ACE is endorsed by both the largest association of insect scientists, the Entomology Society of America, and the leading association of pest management professionals, the National Pest Management Association.
- ACE certification is earned by only 1 percent of pest control professionals nationwide.
- We have a level of industry knowledge and expertise unmatched by other pest control companies, proven by passing a rigorous and comprehensive examination, developed by the world’s leading pest management entomologists.
- We abide by a Code of Ethics that promises honest and fair treatment of every customer.
- We stay up-to-date on the latest pest management information and practices by renewing ACE certification every 3 years, as required.